Monday, October 1, 2012

Cultural Diversity Table



Following is a table showing some of my examples of various categories within the term ''Culture''.



Main Category
Sub-Category
Examples
1.       Religion
Hindu, Muslim, Christian
My teacher is a Christian
2.       Language
Arabic, English, Indian
I speak Arabic
3.       Food
Thai food, Chinese food
My favorite food is Indian food
4.       History
Arab history, English history
I’m very interested in the subject of history
5.       Nationality
British, Indian, Emirati
My Nationality is Emirati
6.       Traditions
Falconry, Fox hunting, Pear diving
We have many traditions in the Emirates
7.       Music
Gospel, Reggae, Hindu
My best friend loves reggae
8.       Sport
Camel racing, football, American football
Sport joins all Cultures together
9.       Fashion/Clothes
Kandora, Abaya, Kilt, Sari
My national dress is Kandora
10.   Race
Skin color, Appearance, look
People from different Cultures tend to have different appearances

1 comment:

  1. clearly you do know what your talking about and it short but easy to understand better then a long essay that doesn't seem to know what's about.
    .

    ReplyDelete